Are you interested in becoming a partner? If you think you would fit well within our network, we’d love to hear from you – please get in touch!
We ask that all our partners:
• have a Christian basis, will work with people across all faiths and none
• do community work/social service provision with an emphasis on social justice
• have a good working relationship with others in the group
• do work based in Greater Manchester
• come to serve Mosaic Justice Network, to benefit the whole group
We work together, navigating through our differences in our beliefs and working practices, expressing unity in diversity.
We meet four to five times per year and ask partners to send a representative to attend each meeting.